Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Coming Soon - "Her Men"

Here ye, here ye!


I received fabulous cover art for my August 2014 release at Totally Bound. Isn't it lovely?


I was unable to add the picture to this post however it's on the sidebar. I don't know what's wrong with my blogger - or perhaps it's a "Code 18" situation (the error sits 18 inches away from the screen). I don't think so, but it's possible as I used to be able to insert pictures and everybody else is still posting photos to their blogs. Uhm...


Anyway, I'm so excited I'm ready to go and write another 5,000 words on my WIP so I can hurry up and get another wonderful cover.


Here's a snippet about "Her Men", set in one of my favorite cities on Earth, Biloxi Mississippi.


"It takes a hot ménage or two for Julie to decide which man she truly loves."




Forty-four year old Julie Weston has loved Timmy and James since her college days twenty something years ago. She's fantasized about both all these long years, never able to choose between them.


Hoping Tim and James will attend, she attends their college marching band reunion. When both men show up her dreams are answered. They're sexier than she imagined and she hopes they won't be disappointed by her older self.


It turns out both men came just to see her again and neither is happy about the other’s presence. They fight over her, confusing her more than ever. It takes a hot ménage…or two…for her heart to decide which one she’s in love with.

I'm so excited about this story, I can't wait for this summer for it to release. I hope you'll enjoy it too.


Ashley
 

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: Ashley Ladd, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.